We want to thank our friends at Spencer Study Club for the very special offer they are making to supporters of the DVI Clinic.
GET ONE YEAR FREE ACCESS
The First Annual Global Sleep Medicine & TMD Virtual Summit
DONATE $360 TO AFDVI TODAY
The Summit consists of presentations given by 26 world class presenters.
While it could be possible for you to hear from all of these incredible speakers, it would likely take you years and hundreds of thousands of miles of travel, weeks of less than ideal sleep in hotel rooms, thousands of dollars in course tuitions, and most likely closing down your office to be able to travel to attend the multitude of courses.
The Spencer Study Club is bringing these 26 speakers into your home, and into the homes of your team members, to watch at your convenience over a year’s time, even with the ability to pause or rewind them!
WATCH THEM AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, IN ANY ORDER, AT ANY TIME, DURING AN ENTIRE YEAR. If there is one presentation you particularly love, you can watch it over and over again.
Who is the Global Dental Sleep Medicine & TMD Virtual Summit for?
- Dental professionals who are curious about sleep and helping themselves, their family members, their team members and their patients sleep better, feel better and improve their health.
- Dental professionals who are curious about TMD and helping themselves, their family members, their team members and their patients avoid TMJ problems or provide non surgical treatment strategies.
- Dental professionals who are curious about how sleep and TMD are even related, and how to avoid TMJ problems when treating sleep apnea.
- Dental professionals who just want to learn more about these topics.
- Dental professionals who already know a lot about these topics but are excited to pick up dozens of pearls from experts.
- Dental professionals who don’t plan to ever implement sleep or TMD in their practices, but want to know what to look for in order to best refer their patients for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Dental professionals who want to implement sleep and TMD in their practices and want to learn from those who actually have and currently are.
- Dental professionals who are thinking about limiting their practices to sleep and TMD and want to learn from those who actually have.
Or in other words, the Global Dental Sleep Medicine & TMD Virtual Summit is for ALL Dental Professionals.
GAIN ACCESS WITH YOUR $360 DONATION TODAY!
Steve Carstensen, DDS – Putting Airway Therapy to Work in Your Practice (1:20)
Phillip Huyett, MD – Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Drug Induced Sleep Endoscopy and Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation (1:08)
Jay Bowles – THERE’S A PIG IN THE CLOSET!!!! A Journey Through the World of Sleep Medicine and Becoming a Dental Sleep Liaison (0:20)
Gene Santucci, DDS, MA – The Perfect Dental Storm: Sleep Disturbances, Sleep Bruxism, GERD, Saliva, and Erosion (1:24)
Jessica Sabo, DDS – Sleep and the Elite Athlete (0:15)
John Remmers, MD – Pathogenesis of Upper Airway Occlusion (1:33)
Kathi Wilson, DDS – Transitioning to a DSM & TMD ONLY Practice: A “Hindsight is 20/20 Checklist From Someone Who Successfully Did This!” (0:15)
Jeff Wyscarver, RPSGT – Screening for Bruxism and Related Sleep Issues (0:21)
Robert Rogers, DMD – The Medley, 3-in-1 Oral Appliance: What, Why & How (0:15)
Noshir Mehta, DMD, MDS, MS – Dental Occlusion as a Common Thread in the Assessment and Management of Occlusal Parafunction, Temporomandibular Disorders and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (0:43)
Jagdeep Bijwadia, MD, MBA – Telemedicine: Is it Time? (0:15)
Noah Siegel, MD – The Role of the Nose in Sleep Disordered Breathing (1:04)
Cameron Kuehne, DMD, MS – Diagnosis and Treatment of Common TMJ Issues (1:24)
Dania Tamimi, BDS, DMSc – Understanding the TMJ and CBCT Adventure (1:45)
Jonathan Parker, DDS – Customizing Oral Appliance Selection for OSA Patients (1:23)
Kip Covington, DMD – The Transition from a DSO Associate to Starting a Sleep & TMD Practice (0:19)
Bethany Valachi, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS – Solve Your Work-Related Pain and Extend Your Career (0:16
Domingo Rodriguez-Cué, MD – Sleep Problems in Primary Care-Results (0:10)
Jason Tierney, Transform DSM – Dental Sleep Practice Failure to Thrive – A Root Cause Analysis (1:00)
Erica Johannes, DDS – How I Started a Dental Sleep Medicine Practice By Myself! (0:16)
Daniel Richards, CFO Dental Partners – Manage Cash Flow Like A Pro! (0:20)
Michael Goldberg, DMD – The ABC’s of Practice SurThrival (0:16)
Michelle Weddle, DDS – 5 Steps to Growing Sleep & TMD by 500% (in ONE year) (0:25)
Tracey Nguyen, DDS – Simplifying the Pediatric Airway Exam (1:00)
Lieutenant Colonel Phillip Neal, DMD – Applying Military Lessons Learned to Improve and Save Lives (1:45)
Jamison Spencer, DMD, MS – Dental Sleep & TMD Mixtape: Avoiding Side Effects, 1% Occlusion, and Why your Why Matters (1:30)